Vektra - Badbass (Drumstep)

unsigned forum members' tracks & place for feedback
Forum rules
By using this "Dubs" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Production Forum
Vektra

Vektra - Badbass (Drumstep)

Post by Vektra » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:53 pm

I tried to create something with mixed elements from electro/chillstep/drumstep.

CRoW_Dubstep123

Re: Vektra - Badbass (Drumstep)

Post by CRoW_Dubstep123 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:37 am

the synths could use a little bit, but definitely a nice track, keep it up man
CRoW Dubstep
Soundcloud

Vektra

Post by Vektra » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:34 am

CRoW_Dubstep123 wrote:the synths could use a little bit, but definitely a nice track, keep it up man
Thank you! :)

ChrisPlatow

Post by ChrisPlatow » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Sweet. But the part around 1:20 i think would benefit from maybe a delay or glitch effects on the synth thats playing.. Or just some background effects. Add something people wouldnt expect to hear but still sounds badass with the part

Vektra

Post by Vektra » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:15 pm

ChrisPlatow wrote:Sweet. But the part around 1:20 i think would benefit from maybe a delay or glitch effects on the synth thats playing.. Or just some background effects. Add something people wouldnt expect to hear but still sounds badass with the part
Very interesting idea, well i am going to make something much more unexpected next time.
Thanks for your feedback. :)