attacked by poltergeist's UPDATED WITH NEW PICS

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
8bitboi

attacked by poltergeist's UPDATED WITH NEW PICS

Post by 8bitboi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:38 pm

dont even kno where to start with this story :o
ok about two Years Ago me and few mates Used to go ghost-huntin lol
not just ya ''lets go to a graveyard type bollox'' but Real Exploration of abandoned Mental asylems + WW2 Bunkers ,
Eny way We found This Place called ''hellingly mental asylum''Pic's on the Site here :arrow:
http://shadowlurker7.tripod.com/
we thort it would be a good idea to go on Halloween 3.30am,

Wrong Idea !!!!

after scramblin over fences and smashin throw lower floor window's We Finaly got inside, The Place was Over large every thing Smashed up By Youts ,Eny way ill get to the point
we was Standin in this Hall which Had a Stage and old chairs everywhere
we was jokein about how we could Set up a Squat party Inside this hall lol
Then Out of Nowhere Come's the Sound of Footsteps ,was Wierd cuss The floor had Bare shards Of glass But the Footsteps Sounded Clear as if They was walkin on a normal clean Floor! :o
Then We walked out To find Some other rooms , Got to the morge (yes A morge) one of my mates Whent to Walk in the morge ,and this Wooooshin sound Came Out of Nowhere !!!! i shit it and Ran lol
then we walked back and it would do the Same again!! Fucked up stuff :o
Enyway We Left thinkin Nothing of It ,,
A week later my mate Says He Keeps Gettin that Same Sound in his Room at nite , i think nothing of it
put as Time goes on , he keeps Sayin other Things are Happening,
Voices Behind the Tv ,when the Tv's off :o
His Dads Name Was called when no one Was in the House , Allen!!! (mates dads name)
It got so bad for my mate That he now Sleeps downstairs in the Front room, but now the Ghost Or whatever it is Comes to the front room and taps The walls ,Pushes his arm down and other freeky shit,
i dident think nothing of it untill we was havin a smoke at a mates flat
and my two mates turn to me and say '' oh its Funny You Havent had no ghost Stuff at your place carl''
i was like ''nar I ghess it dont like me'' , i wasent WRONG !!!!
(gets Good Now so keep Reading)
later that nite i try to go Sleep, and i hear Tappin on my bathroom door, i get up to see what it was ,walk to my bathroom and it Tapps on my pc Chair, Now i was Shitin myself
the next nite it started Doing a Voice saying '' FUCK HIM Or FUCK IT'' :o
so now i use earpuggs To Stop it Wakin me up at nite
Eny way a few days ago this Happend while i was asleep
The Angle Of the Scars Are To far up my back For me to physically do myself, and iv asked Alot of People About it . they all say get ridd of the ghost !!!!

ENY WAY THERES MY FUCKED UP STORY!!!!!! :wink:

ill keep ya updated on what it does next :o

p.s Yes i kno my spellin is Like a Five Year old's lol
Last edited by 8bitboi on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shonky

Post by shonky » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:45 pm

Sounds intriguing. Might be worth laying off the smoke for a bit though and see if it still happens - not saying you didn't experience anything, but it can make the mind more prone to hallucinations.
Hmm....

barryhercules

Post by barryhercules » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:04 pm

yeah, what drugs you into 8bit? :D

hera

Post by hera » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:41 pm

more pics of your backside?

misk

Post by misk » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:44 pm

thats creepy man! I fucking love the image of you trying to sleep, with a ghost standing over you talking to you, and you've got earplugs on so you cant hear it. like its just another guy or something :lol:

i remember you saying you were gonna go to that mental asylum, and i checked it out online - i was jealous! not too jealous now though :o

parson

Post by parson » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:18 pm

yeah do the earplugs work?

8bitboi

Post by 8bitboi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:35 pm

Yeah barry im in to ketamin + magic Mushrooms Skunk And Beer lol
But i dont cain it up everynite

as shonky says i mite have to lay off the Drugs For a bit and See what Goes on with this Ghost, The earplugs i use are ones For clubs
i started usin them because of a Drippin water Tap at nite, Glad i do Tho cuss them Voices are Fucked up, and they cant be in my head Cuss I cant hear them with the Ear plugs in :o

i could Upload more pics Of my back if ya Want ?

oh and iv Recalled Some of the Voices The ghost does

A Small boy Saying ''wake up and Talk''

A Demon like voice That Just Shouts '' Fuck him or Fuck it''

and a voice of some mentaly Retarded man , but i cant tell what its Sayin

few of my mates have told me To Get Goodluck charms and such lol

oh and one more thing .. it only does this at 1.30 am ,

and its a Full moon tonite, lol

p.s not realy in to ketamin , only skunk and beers an a few shrooms :D

parson

Post by parson » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:39 pm

careful with the ket

its an extremely psychedelic drug and can make you go effectively insane
its basically pcp. a very potent hallucinogen in the dissociative sense.

its very much responsible for aural hallucinations

i'm also a bit of a nutter though and think ket is giving you some kind of psychic access to realms unknown which is how i experienced it and which is why i stay the fuck away from it

8bitboi

Post by 8bitboi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:40 pm

lol seen . ill keep away from that stuff then .. nar never taken ket before :)

parson

Post by parson » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:41 pm

good man

shonky

Post by shonky » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:49 pm

Yeah, mate if it's real to you then you got to sort that out, may well be some rational explanation, but I really would lay off the weed for a bit. I can remember years back hearing all sorts of shit thinking it was nearby when it was outside, or hearing something that wasn't a voice that would end up sounding like someone in the room. I used to get on the tip of having a joint and going for a bath and then having wierd acoustics from the extractor fan and I could swear I could hear music in the noise.

I know that the human mind looks for faces in a pattern when it may not be there (swear years ago when the tv went to static I could see people moving in the fuzz if I was really stoned), I get the feeling there could be an audio equivalent too.

I can remember years back we went on a shroom mission to Cornwall and we didn't have anywhere to stay and found this deserted old house in the middle of nowhere, door was rotten, window was open and we popped in there thinking we could get some shelter.

We went in and there were still family pictures up on the wall. Was pissing it down outside and blowing a gale so was a bit creepy anyway, so we lit a few nightlights but I started getting a really wierd vibe about the place. Some mates went looking upstairs to see if there was any rooms with beds and they came across this one with a pickaxe handle next to the headboard and a pile of dead flies stacked in the middle of the bed. In the wardrobe they found a selection of surgical swabs covered in blood.

Needless to say we got the fuck out of there soon as possible and ended up sleeping in the car.
Hmm....

shonky

Post by shonky » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:52 pm

Parson wrote:careful with the ket

its an extremely psychedelic drug and can make you go effectively insane
its basically pcp. a very potent hallucinogen in the dissociative sense.

its very much responsible for aural hallucinations

i'm also a bit of a nutter though and think ket is giving you some kind of psychic access to realms unknown which is how i experienced it and which is why i stay the fuck away from it
Yes mate, I know a lot of people that think what they experience on ket isn't all hallucinations. People should be careful with their mental health, just got a call from a mate the other week that's been sectioned after too much booze and drugs through the years. He stands a 50/50 chance of recovery if he abstains from both for the rest of his life.

Everything in moderation people, we'd rather you stay with us :wink:
Hmm....

jah preacher

Post by jah preacher » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:56 pm

i know this to be true as sum of the weird shit ive experienced at 8bits. 1 i all was remember is avin a mix down there an went to put the record back in its sleeve an as doin so there was sum mad heat spot in 1 certain area everywhere round it was room temp but this spot was feeling HOT HOT HOT

barryhercules

Post by barryhercules » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:57 pm

I seriously doubt any voices etc would be related to ket, not after its worn off anyway. unless maybe you been injecting it? john lilley did it like that a fair few times. he died thinking dolphins were the earthly arbiters of coincidence control.......... acting on behalf of alien entities from other universes.

jah preacher

Post by jah preacher » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:57 pm

i know this to be true as sum of the weird shit ive experienced at 8bits. 1 i all was remember is avin a mix down there an went to put the record back in its sleeve an as doin so there was sum mad heat spot in 1 certain area everywhere round it was room temp but this spot was feeling HOT HOT HOT

badger

Post by badger » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:00 pm

yeah but john lilly was caning stupid amounts of it pretty much constantly. dont think kets as bad as a lot of people seem to think, used to do quite a lot a while ago and its not had any negative effects

shonky

Post by shonky » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:14 pm

badger wrote:yeah but john lilly was caning stupid amounts of it pretty much constantly. dont think kets as bad as a lot of people seem to think, used to do quite a lot a while ago and its not had any negative effects
Yeah same, but then I was odd before I found drugs anyway. Tripping used to feel like being reunited with my own planet after feeling like an alien amongst the people in my town (mind you if you'd ever been to Bognor you'd understand).
Hmm....

parson

Post by parson » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:27 pm

barryhercules wrote:I seriously doubt any voices etc would be related to ket, not after its worn off anyway. unless maybe you been injecting it? john lilley did it like that a fair few times. he died thinking dolphins were the earthly arbiters of coincidence control.......... acting on behalf of alien entities from other universes.
that shit can rewire your brain

not every door closes all the way

parson

Post by parson » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:29 pm

i went through my ket phase after i'd already decided to lay off acid because it was making me communicate with the aliens when i didn't wanna be.

then the ket started making me communicate with aliens

even had a number of episodes where i was completely sober and felt like my brain was being infiltrated

its been a long time though since those days and haven't had any incidents in the new millenium

shonky

Post by shonky » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:44 pm

Parson wrote:i went through my ket phase after i'd already decided to lay off acid because it was making me communicate with the aliens when i didn't wanna be.

then the ket started making me communicate with aliens

even had a number of episodes where i was completely sober and felt like my brain was being infiltrated

its been a long time though since those days and haven't had any incidents in the new millenium
It's odd how people seem to hallucinate things that they already believe in anyway. I had an african mate who took it and felt like he was surrounded by his dead ancestors, know quite a lot of people that think they've communed with aliens and a few that met up with their religious icons. Loads of those old religious visions were based on people eating wheat infected with ergot, wonder what people would trip and see now.
Hmm....