4 Free Ekaj Tunes

unsigned forum members' tracks & place for feedback
Forum rules
By using this "Dubs" sub-forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed with our terms of use for this site. Click HERE to read them. If you do not agree to our terms of use, you must exit this site immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, submissions, information or links contained herein. Users posting content here, do so completely at their own risk.

Quick Link to Production Forum
ekaj
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Lancaster

4 Free Ekaj Tunes

Post by ekaj » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:20 am

Happy Christmas.

4 free tunes from me. They've been sitting on my HD for a while and nothing's gonna happen with them so now they're yours to have.

Tracks are "Enmap", "Exposure", "Interpol" and "Splinter".

All in one zipfile:
Download Here (Please mirror!)

Separate tracks:

Enmap
Exposure
Interpol
Splinter

Hope you like them and take it easy.

Jake
Last edited by ekaj on Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
meanstreak
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:02 pm

Post by meanstreak » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:02 am

Wow all four tunes are top notch.
Which seems to always be the case with your output.
Keep up the great work.
Exposure is my Fav of the bunch
Thanks
-Ron

User avatar
sines
Posts: 3726
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 5:41 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Post by sines » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:05 am

Nice tunes..
Loving Interpol the best!
Biggles!

User avatar
intoccabile
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:28 pm
Location: Shizuoka, Japan

Post by intoccabile » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:57 am

Amazing production on all tracks.

Interpol is my favorite as well.

Ekaj is the best kept secret of the dubstep scene !
Image
http://WWW.FYUTCHAFLEX.CA
http://WWW.MTLGRIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
http://WWW.TWITTER.COM/INTOCCABILE
http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FYUTCHAFLEX

Digital releases available on Digital-tunes, i-tunes, rhapsody, amazon, addictech, E-Music, Groupie tunes, E-Music, Trackitdown.

User avatar
miretz
Posts: 425
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: Slovakia
Contact:

Post by miretz » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:36 am

NICE!

User avatar
goldfinger-dutty dubz
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: Germany-Frankfurt
Contact:

Post by goldfinger-dutty dubz » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:00 pm

on the dl ...nice one jake ;)

Kursed
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:05 pm
Contact:

Post by Kursed » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:52 pm

Intoccabile wrote:Amazing production on all tracks.

Ekaj is the best kept secret of the dubstep scene !
True we need to see some Ekaj on wax soon :!:

cheers for the tunes :wink:

coleco
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:23 pm

Post by coleco » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:59 pm

Enmap is my favorite, but all are excellent, thankyou so much

ekaj
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Lancaster

Post by ekaj » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:53 pm

Glad you like them. I tried to pick a variation of ones so there's something for everyone's taste.

Cheers :)

ekaj
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Lancaster

Post by ekaj » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:22 pm

Oh yeah. If you download these tunes and you like/play them, leave a message ey. Don't just fucking download them and run.

dubstepper
Posts: 1731
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 pm
Location: London

Re: 4 Free Ekaj Tunes

Post by dubstepper » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:45 pm

ekaj wrote:Happy Christmas.

4 free tunes from me. They've been sitting on my HD for a while and nothing's gonna happen with them so now they're yours to have.

Tracks are "Enmap", "Exposure", "Interpol" and "Splinter".

Download here [Via Yousendit]

Hope you like them and take it easy.

Jake
If it's not to much trouble would you be able to upload the tunes as singles? Becoz my net is so shit and keeps cutting out, wont let me download them. Thanks anyways for uploading the tunes m8

User avatar
jd birch
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: London

Post by jd birch » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:25 pm

thanks for the tunes
exposure & interpol do it for me

User avatar
claw
Posts: 2240
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:50 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by claw » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:03 am

bangin tunes
~~BroTown : Subhuman : Rottun : Ultragore : Basshead : PlayMe : DemonDub~~
Bookings - Hulkstep@Gmail.com
Image
http://www.soundcloud.com/hulk
http://www.hulkstep.com

User avatar
djrobyn
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:50 pm
Contact:

Post by djrobyn » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:33 am

these tunes are big!
ekaj has such talent!! :o

User avatar
ghosthack
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:50 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by ghosthack » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:38 pm

Love your stuff mate, thanks for that!

ekaj
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Lancaster

Re: 4 Free Ekaj Tunes

Post by ekaj » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:21 pm

Dubstepper wrote:
ekaj wrote:Happy Christmas.

4 free tunes from me. They've been sitting on my HD for a while and nothing's gonna happen with them so now they're yours to have.

Tracks are "Enmap", "Exposure", "Interpol" and "Splinter".

Download here [Via Yousendit]

Hope you like them and take it easy.

Jake
If it's not to much trouble would you be able to upload the tunes as singles? Becoz my net is so shit and keeps cutting out, wont let me download them. Thanks anyways for uploading the tunes m8
Can do, will upload them today :)

dubstepper
Posts: 1731
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 pm
Location: London

Re: 4 Free Ekaj Tunes

Post by dubstepper » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:05 pm

ekaj wrote:
Dubstepper wrote:
ekaj wrote:Happy Christmas.

4 free tunes from me. They've been sitting on my HD for a while and nothing's gonna happen with them so now they're yours to have.

Tracks are "Enmap", "Exposure", "Interpol" and "Splinter".

Download here [Via Yousendit]

Hope you like them and take it easy.

Jake
If it's not to much trouble would you be able to upload the tunes as singles? Becoz my net is so shit and keeps cutting out, wont let me download them. Thanks anyways for uploading the tunes m8
Can do, will upload them today :)
Thanks bro, very good of you, A very happy christmas to you brother :D

ekaj
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Lancaster

Post by ekaj » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:25 pm

Original post updated with the separate tracks for you man. Have a good xmas & new year! :D

dubstepper
Posts: 1731
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 pm
Location: London

Post by dubstepper » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:50 pm

ekaj wrote:Original post updated with the separate tracks for you man. Have a good xmas & new year! :D
Just downloaded 3 of your tracks 1 just keeks cutting out on me, anyways really feeling your tunes bro, was gonna say interpol and splinter was my 2 favs outa the 3 but i just put enmap back on and am now undecided. They are all really nice tunes. Once again thanks for uploading them again and merry xmas and a happy new year to you too :wink:

ekaj
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Lancaster

Post by ekaj » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:55 pm

Cool man =]

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests