all design geeks and typograffitists ... The Dubstep Forum Co-operative Record Label is happening!
Your help is needed in building a strong, recognizable brand soon to become an intercontinental household name (or at least we all hope).
The name Pressing Issues has been chosen and we are in the midst of creating the website, business plan, mission statement and identity ... THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN.
Help make this thing a reality!
* The logo must represent well in black and white. There is not a lot of cash in the mix so printing costs will need to be kept to a minimum in the beginning.
* The logo should represent well in both small and large sizes. It could be used for everything from labels to t-shirts, websites, faxes, stickers, you name it.
* This is a community based record label. All major decisions on releases will be made by forum members.
* The genre will be primarily, if not exclusively, dubstep (as wide a field as that is)
* This is a collaborative effort of people from all over the western world.
* This is a launchpad for budding new artists but also a possible venue for established producers.
* Though the label is small and independent, the brand should have a level of professionalism in the design that can stand up to big players out there.
* The logo can reflect the colors or style (but not to a point of plagiarism) of the forum logo as an option but not a requirement.
* Listen to the tracks that are being suggested for release and let the music be your muse.
The WINNER of this contest will receive:
* 2 free copies of the initial release
* A copy of subsequent releases at cost
* A Free T-Shirt
* Free stickers and other schwag that we may produce
* Full credit on website and other collateral
* A pressing-issues.com(co.uk) email address
* Nothing but love from the dubstep forum massive!
The deadline for submissions is Sunday May 28th. We will then create a poll in the forum and all members will be given the opportunity to vote for the winner.
Please provide a GIF, JPEG or PNG version of both Black & White and Color versions of the logo.
Please PM myself (ozeb) ASAP if you are planning to work on this project and then again with your submission attached before SUNDAY, MAY 28th.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests