I just had the dumbest zoot of my life

Off Topic (Everything besides dubstep)
Forum rules
Please read and follow this sub-forum's specific rules listed HERE, as well as our sitewide rules listed HERE.

Link to the Secret Ninja Sessions community ustream channel - info in this thread
Locked
User avatar
did
Posts: 2902
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Location: Nottingham NG2

I just had the dumbest zoot of my life

Post by did » Thu May 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Get this one. 2 burn in a drop the fucker out of my window. If it wasn't so fucking windy it'd have rolled into the drainpipe gutter thing but the wind blew it into my front garden. Went and got it, came back upstairs and carried on. I live in the converted attic of a 2 story house so you can imagne how long that was.

Then, at the end of the zoot, I proceeded to throw my lighter out of the window and put the still lit zoot end into my draw where i keep all my smoking shit. Got halfway across my room and was like SHIT

ahier
Posts: 2430
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by ahier » Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 pm

did anything set on fire?

User avatar
did
Posts: 2902
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Location: Nottingham NG2

Post by did » Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 pm

nah just a small brown mark on the bottom of the draw

hackman
Posts: 7405
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:53 am
Location: west
Contact:

Post by hackman » Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 pm

:lol:
finji wrote:Hey hackman your a fucking nutter
Soundcloud

User avatar
djake
Posts: 4314
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:03 am
Location: I found my way out of the mine

Post by djake » Thu May 07, 2009 10:38 pm

hahahahahahahahaha

User avatar
vonboyage
Posts: 6736
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:18 pm
Location: SMH :: UK
Contact:

Post by vonboyage » Thu May 07, 2009 10:38 pm

thats fucked.

i do stupid shit like that aswell.

the worst is trying to remember if i finished it or not...

..i convince myself i havent.. and start looking everywhere for it.. too many dead zoots in the ashtray to distinguish it either way.
Origininja

osky
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by osky » Thu May 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Image
http://www.myspace.com/oskydub
firky wrote:Blood, guts, and stuff like that doesn't phase me. I have seen the body of a woman who cut her throat open with a tile and although that burned an image in my head that will never leave, it did not make me gag or feel sick. However.... ginger people make me fucking sick.

User avatar
did
Posts: 2902
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Location: Nottingham NG2

Post by did » Thu May 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Osky wrote:Image
:lol: :lol:

Image

User avatar
collige
Posts: 6316
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:50 am
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Post by collige » Thu May 07, 2009 11:05 pm

DID wrote:
Osky wrote:
Image
I remember that..they had a cop come in and show us cartoons of a stoned caterpillar when I was in 5th grade. I think I still a D.A.R.E. t-shirt somewhere....
Statement of Intent VIP / Sahaquiel v4 single out now on UK Trends.
Soundcloud
Soundcloud | Bandcamp | Mixcloud | Twitter

User avatar
did
Posts: 2902
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Location: Nottingham NG2

Post by did » Thu May 07, 2009 11:06 pm

yeah i still got mine. i remember they gave us a sealed tin thing that apparently had bud inside it so we could all smell it. i think that is when i consciously made the decision to start taking drugs.

::g-sus::
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:47 pm
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Post by ::g-sus:: » Thu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Thats like showing porn at an abstinence seminar.
http://twitter.com/CadmarHuxtable
*grand* wrote:Taekwondo... aye... It's my profession.

User avatar
noesis
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:26 pm
Location: Miami Beach, FL (USA)

Post by noesis » Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 am

DID wrote:yeah i still got mine. i remember they gave us a sealed tin thing that apparently had bud inside it so we could all smell it. i think that is when i consciously made the decision to start taking drugs.
I'm pretty sure I decided I would try drugs in a drug-"education" class also. It's hard to really scare someone against marijuana...and then you just spend the rest of the time wondering what else they are lying or wrong about.

User avatar
DVRSFY
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:05 pm
Location: the 'diff

Post by DVRSFY » Sat May 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Vonboyage wrote:
the worst is trying to remember if i finished it or not...

..i convince myself i havent.. and start looking everywhere for it.. too many dead zoots in the ashtray to distinguish it either way.
:lol: THIS!!

User avatar
xarcane
Posts: 759
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:13 pm
Location: Croydon

Post by xarcane » Sat May 09, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm pretty sure I decided I would try drugs in a drug-"education" class also. It's hard to really scare someone against marijuana...and then you just spend the rest of the time wondering what else they are lying or wrong about.

This. If they didn't try the scaremongering stuff with weed, I'dve probably never taken any drugs. When I was a kid I was sure I was never even gonna touch a cigarette.

osky
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by osky » Sat May 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Yeh years ago we had some "proper hard ex drug dealer/abuser" come in to school to teach us about druuuuuuuuugs. he said, what if cannabis was legal? what wud u think when ur aeroplane pilot is stoned?

what a fucking idiot, id think the same thing if hes pissed
http://www.myspace.com/oskydub
firky wrote:Blood, guts, and stuff like that doesn't phase me. I have seen the body of a woman who cut her throat open with a tile and although that burned an image in my head that will never leave, it did not make me gag or feel sick. However.... ginger people make me fucking sick.

User avatar
did
Posts: 2902
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Location: Nottingham NG2

Post by did » Sun May 10, 2009 3:33 am

Osky wrote:Yeh years ago we had some "proper hard ex drug dealer/abuser" come in to school to teach us about druuuuuuuuugs. he said, what if cannabis was legal? what wud u think when ur aeroplane pilot is stoned?

what a fucking idiot, id think the same thing if hes pissed
exactly. shit can be controlled even if its legal. obvs just cus its legal doesnt mean yoou can fucking ffly a plane with that shit


****disclainmcer - im lean

wil blaze
Posts: 1571
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: London E14
Contact:

Post by wil blaze » Sun May 10, 2009 3:55 am

Vonboyage wrote: the worst is trying to remember if i finished it or not...

..i convince myself i havent.. and start looking everywhere for it.. too many dead zoots in the ashtray to distinguish it either way.

this... alot!

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests