Page 2 of 2

Re: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:58 pm
by MrBlack
^Red Orchestra is one of the best multi player 'shooters' I've ever played, never seems to get boring to me. Plus it's fairly realistic if that's what you're after.

Re: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:55 pm
by Jhonny2x4
I'm just tired of military shooters in general.

Hugh has a point about these annoying shooters with training wheels; They have dominated the market for a long time now. Quake, Doom, UT, CS, etc. had an actual LEARNING CURVE incorporated in the game and not a bunch of stupid hand-holding gimmicks.

I guess i'm just jaded towards the old school arena based shooters.


Also pumped about Timesplitters Rewind..

http://timesplittersrewind.com/

http://timesplittersportal.com/index.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEKpciE5qA

https://www.youtube.com/user/mlerch89

Re: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:00 pm
by MrBlack
I've still got UT installed, I love that game long time.

Re: Half Life 3 Actually Confirmed

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:25 pm
by SloppySeconds
MrBlack wrote:
SloppySeconds wrote:
MrBlack wrote:has the last DLC for HL2 even come out yet??
DLC? what the fuck are u on about??? half life has never had dlc u speng, yes it had episode one, and two, they are not downloadable content, they are their own games..

we don't need an episode 3.. there has never been an episode 3 confirmed, so no the "last DLC" (which doesn't even exist except in your own head) is not coming out.
Think you need to take some deep breaths bro, do you talk to everyone in such a condescending manner? Does it really matter, because you obviously knew what I meant. Only a sad little person gets so worked up over something so minute.

When you get that angry on a forum it's a good time to go outside and get a life.

Clearly your mum got sloppy seconds and you were the result.
m8 thats exact what happend why u hav to go bring up painfuil memorys :(:( ;'(