Page 3 of 5

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 am
by nowaysj
If she could do international mail, I'd say your house, for obvious reasons.

:wwf:

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 am
by m8son666
so you can plait my hair?

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:55 am
by sigbowls
a finger up my but

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:06 am
by nowaysj
m8son wrote:so you can plait my hair?
Image

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:13 am
by Soiree
The face of any meaningless someone. :oops: :o

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:34 am
by butter_man
more post sex but, the back piece of second to last lady I blammed (yeh I said blammed, anwhat?) scanning her beautifull body and well done backpiece I come across three names. THREE. I thought you only had TWO kids. who's @£$%?
my husband she replied. your husband? I replied.
my HUSBAND she replied. seperated? I asked.
NO she replied. Are you going to tell him? I asked.


.... still was the response. paranoid since I have been.


I'd kill me if he was me and I wasnt me but him or maybe someone else but still. I would kill. THEREFORE IM A DEAD MAN.

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 am
by Terpit
butter man wrote:blammed
:lol:

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:46 am
by butter_man
to long have I frollicked hard in the halls of fornication. Im going retro-kitsch with my sex descriptions.

I like nobbing.

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 am
by kidshuffle
Daddy is weird but its not enough for flaccidity.

The worst thing is obvs seein dem warts

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am
by Sexual_Chocolate
or cottage cheese

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am
by magma
signals wrote:a finger up my but
I'd be more worried about my broken neck if I could see that.

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:50 am
by butter_man
who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 am
by garethom
butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
:cornlol: :cornlol: :cornlol:

i reckon if i could choose to not see one thing during sex it would be an injured peregrine because I'd feel too sorry for it to even consider continuing analingus

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 am
by kidshuffle
butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
iirc genetal warts and herpes and the like exist outside of the dark ages.


And tbh i wish i did live in a medievil grotto. Thatd be sick, meight.

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:56 am
by garethom
kidshuffle wrote:And tbh i wish i did live in a medievil grotto. Thatd be sick, meight.
verily, i look upon dat asse with fine grace when thou art ploughing thee turnip patche

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 am
by butter_man
kidshuffle wrote:
butter man wrote:who the fuck has warts in this day and age. where are you? medieval grotto?
iirc genetal warts and herpes and the like exist outside of the dark ages.
Ive never seen a vagina with warts. and Ive been looking hard.

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 am
by kidshuffle
Looks like you need to look harder bro!

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 am
by Sexual_Chocolate
why are you looking for warts lol

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:02 am
by magma
Cuddle Cat.

Re: Things you would hate to see during sex.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:03 am
by Terpit
Imagine seeing that tattoo in real life, I posted it somewhere before, its a young girl crying around the vagoo so it looks like hers