Page 1 of 1

The Darker Side

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 am
by Murcuseo
I've been listening to Dubstep for around two years now, but still consider myself a rookie. There's so many amazing Producers out there and sometimes I feel a bit lost when I start looking for new tunes.

Over the last two weeks I've started getting in to a lot of the darker tunes and was wondering if you chaps could suggest some Producers to look up.

I'd really appreciate the guidance.

Tunes like the one below are the type I'm looking for, real mood music, Dark or even Darker.

Magenta - Revoke


Thanks in advance.

Re: The Darker Side

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
by wobbles
Loefah, Shackleton, skream, have some really dark tunes

Re: The Darker Side

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 am
by wobbles
Also obviously check out the dungeon thread

Re: The Darker Side

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 am
by wysockisauce
Biome, Benton, Icicle, J:Kenzo, Kryptic Minds

Also make sure to tune into youngsta's show on rinse.fm monday nights.

Re: The Darker Side

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:57 pm
by mymatedave
Checkout the Youngsta show, every Monday 11pm - 1am (GMT) on Rinse.
Checkout the dungeon thread on here & blogs like Hedmuk, Trusik, 45hz.

If you wana hear some fresh dark tunes from new producers then check the 1st & last set on this getdarker episode (shameless plug) ie Mosaix & Thelem


Re: The Darker Side

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:04 pm
by wobbles

:Q:

Re: The Darker Side

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 pm
by Murcuseo
Nice, that's plenty to get me started.

Many thanks for the suggestions fellaz. ;)

Re: The Darker Side

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:06 pm
by Dr Bloodnugget
Dark Tantrums!