Page 4 of 4

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:24 pm
by elemental
deamonds wrote:never am i slipping with earplugs

hold tight all the deaf crew
say that when u got ringing in your ears for the rest of your life.

dont say no one warned u.

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:51 pm
by slowlygoingdeaf
uppin for more votes

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:58 pm
by jim
Can't remember the name of mine but they cost £12 out of some music shop. Not used them yet and I've been out twice since I bought them, forgetful tnuc I am. Will break them in at dmz on Saturday :)

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:59 pm
by jim
Oh yeah and the reason I bought them: totally fucked my left ear, doesn't ring too bad but I think I've irritated the inside of it or something, sometimes is a wee bit sore and is itchy as hell most days :(