Page 1 of 1

Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:50 pm
by 1stfiest

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:39 pm
by 1stfiest
this tune is pretty big already but i didnt find a thread dedicted to it. this video was filmed at parkilfe or sumthing, the atmoshphere to me looks pschadelic i wish i was there. big tune!

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 pm
by honey-d
smooooooth! definitely some stadium shit

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm
by 1stfiest
have u seen magnetic man play fick live? i saw it on u tube and the visuals were well triipy! is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:44 pm
by krakfox
1stfiest wrote:this tune is pretty big already but i didnt find a thread dedicted to it. this video was filmed at parkilfe or sumthing, the atmoshphere to me looks pschadelic i wish i was there. big tune!
here's the original 'i need air' thread:
http://www.dubstepforum.com/magnetic-ma ... 47928.html
there's mixed reactions in the thread, personally i think its all good. i missed them at parklife, was fooking gutted, but i did get to see the skream and benga set so every cloud...

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 am
by Pesticle90
1stfiest wrote: is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?
Fo' real?.. :?
that's like asking if David Beckham plays football.

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 am
by jungletime21
Pesticle90 wrote:
1stfiest wrote: is that artwork that does the visuals or does he produce music aswell?
Fo' real?.. :?
that's like asking if David Beckham plays football.
you gotta remember, that question is coming from this guy...

http://www.dubstepforum.com/check-out-t ... 51932.html

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:26 am
by luthervandub

Re: Magnetic Man - I need air

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:58 pm
by 1stfiest
i thought it mitve already existed, i did search "i need air" in the search box and it couldnt find anything!
and yeah i was a bit clueless about artwork