Page 1 of 1

I just had the dumbest zoot of my life

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:32 pm
by did
Get this one. 2 burn in a drop the fucker out of my window. If it wasn't so fucking windy it'd have rolled into the drainpipe gutter thing but the wind blew it into my front garden. Went and got it, came back upstairs and carried on. I live in the converted attic of a 2 story house so you can imagne how long that was.

Then, at the end of the zoot, I proceeded to throw my lighter out of the window and put the still lit zoot end into my draw where i keep all my smoking shit. Got halfway across my room and was like SHIT

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 pm
by ahier
did anything set on fire?

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 pm
by did
nah just a small brown mark on the bottom of the draw

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 pm
by hackman
:lol:

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:38 pm
by djake
hahahahahahahahaha

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:38 pm
by vonboyage
thats fucked.

i do stupid shit like that aswell.

the worst is trying to remember if i finished it or not...

..i convince myself i havent.. and start looking everywhere for it.. too many dead zoots in the ashtray to distinguish it either way.

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:41 pm
by osky
Image

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:51 pm
by did
Osky wrote:Image
:lol: :lol:

Image

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:05 pm
by collige
DID wrote:
Osky wrote:
Image
I remember that..they had a cop come in and show us cartoons of a stoned caterpillar when I was in 5th grade. I think I still a D.A.R.E. t-shirt somewhere....

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:06 pm
by did
yeah i still got mine. i remember they gave us a sealed tin thing that apparently had bud inside it so we could all smell it. i think that is when i consciously made the decision to start taking drugs.

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm
by ::g-sus::
Thats like showing porn at an abstinence seminar.

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 am
by noesis
DID wrote:yeah i still got mine. i remember they gave us a sealed tin thing that apparently had bud inside it so we could all smell it. i think that is when i consciously made the decision to start taking drugs.
I'm pretty sure I decided I would try drugs in a drug-"education" class also. It's hard to really scare someone against marijuana...and then you just spend the rest of the time wondering what else they are lying or wrong about.

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:25 pm
by DVRSFY
Vonboyage wrote:
the worst is trying to remember if i finished it or not...

..i convince myself i havent.. and start looking everywhere for it.. too many dead zoots in the ashtray to distinguish it either way.
:lol: THIS!!

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:46 pm
by xarcane
I'm pretty sure I decided I would try drugs in a drug-"education" class also. It's hard to really scare someone against marijuana...and then you just spend the rest of the time wondering what else they are lying or wrong about.

This. If they didn't try the scaremongering stuff with weed, I'dve probably never taken any drugs. When I was a kid I was sure I was never even gonna touch a cigarette.

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:29 pm
by osky
Yeh years ago we had some "proper hard ex drug dealer/abuser" come in to school to teach us about druuuuuuuuugs. he said, what if cannabis was legal? what wud u think when ur aeroplane pilot is stoned?

what a fucking idiot, id think the same thing if hes pissed

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:33 am
by did
Osky wrote:Yeh years ago we had some "proper hard ex drug dealer/abuser" come in to school to teach us about druuuuuuuuugs. he said, what if cannabis was legal? what wud u think when ur aeroplane pilot is stoned?

what a fucking idiot, id think the same thing if hes pissed
exactly. shit can be controlled even if its legal. obvs just cus its legal doesnt mean yoou can fucking ffly a plane with that shit


****disclainmcer - im lean

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:55 am
by wil blaze
Vonboyage wrote: the worst is trying to remember if i finished it or not...

..i convince myself i havent.. and start looking everywhere for it.. too many dead zoots in the ashtray to distinguish it either way.

this... alot!